Tuesday 10 May 2011

Again and Again?

Dear Friends,

Sorry for long time not updated with this. I just so busy and just back from CUTI!!       

Alhamdulilah, I really need cuti after very super tired work. Haiya! Tak jauh pun aku pergi cuti, kat Miri  je and vacation di sana only 3-4 days. Thanks to my belover and gengs joined us. It’s very made me happy, enjoyable and loves it =) thank so much to my lover and gengs!!

Now go to PCD, I get sad news from one of PCD members. I will not mention her name because I hope it will not confirm. She got an offer to join a one of new band. Err! Honestly I’m sick of it! Hahaha!

Then I lecture her that her name already confirms as PCD. Then I talk with the band that they can call us to collaboration with them one day =) then they agree it!

Now PCD under vocal training and I will recruit them soon! I will also upload PCD teaser of PCD first cover song soon =)

Thanks to LihaLimau for the suggestion =) one of your choice song will be sing by PCD and just wait for PCD teaser =) for you c(: