Sunday 17 April 2011

GET KNOW US?

Hi I’m FyZan, I’ve formed Princess Crown Dancers since 2007 but unfortunately due to busy with study, and it has change to 2008. I’m the webmaster and choreographer to PCD.

I start as traditional dancer since 2005 which enter Rawqan Dancers group after audition been held by our teacher and couch. I’ve been learn many thing as traditional dancer and not only we dancer traditional, we also dancer Cha-Cha dance.

Before I joined as a dancer, I’m members of KARATEDO until Orange Belt then I disactive. Honestly, i start to like dance and after a year. We have experience lot of moments such as crying, mad, misunderstand and happy together. Moment that we can’t forget, dance for one of artist from MENTOR TV3, BELLA.  Not only dance, we also active join a competition for B-active and some other activities.

After almost 2 year, we active as Raqwan Dancers, all of us quitted after misunderstand and argue between us and our teacher. Alhamdulilah, eventhough we’re not anymore a dancer. Sometime, all of us still hanging-out together and make a fun.

After a year, I quitted as dancer, I got an offer as choreographer for His Majesty Birthday on 2008. I accept it to take a more experience for myself. I meet new friends and among them, I’m the youngest choreographer (16 years old) and I’m the only one that given more responsible to find a steps cos some of them very new. Wow! It’s so stress cos teach 4 schools and that time I’m still study also. Not only choreograph me and another make a group but not for long period and we only perform for one night with Pilipino dancers.

After that, one group of ladies offer and begging me to teach them dance and I also accept it. And I teach them for a month, and make a group named Princess Crown Dancers. Due to tight schedule between all of us, we only able make performs for a year until I disbanded it myself.  Then I got another offer joined JBS dance group and we performed for biggest show with ASEAN Commonwealth. Under JBS, it’s not so active until I quitted.

Almost one year, I’m not active with dance becos so busy with work and tired. 2011, I meet my colleague named Ayn who really good in singing, she also champion some of singing competitions. Until I offer her, and she agree with her ISKI mood. She the earliest member of PCD and she also bring her 4 friends. Due to lack on dance even singing, I disagree to accept her friends cos I’m very serious to make it.   

Then I meet Ameera, who offer herself to be PCD. She dances with her group for her school performance. Then it’s confirmed she join the group. On April, C.T. who also a dancer and vocalist for her band, I ask her to join PCD then she agree it. Now, Zetty still unconfirmed to join the PCD, she previously dance and trained with JBS with me who also youngest sister to C.T. if she confirm join PCD, the group will be Quartet or of she will not join, I will join the group as “featuring” to make it quartet.