Tuesday 26 April 2011

Previous PCD

Hi Guys, as I say before, I will upload previous PCD picture.

Herewith the picture of early PCD, honestly I forget their names, hehe.


Brown shirt is me, right of me that over pose was a lead singer. 3 gadis yang pakai baju pink tu adalah my favorite dancers (inda pernah pegang microphone) =) 2 gadis yg baju putih tu sub-vocalist. The remain members that with me exclude lady yg pakai baju putih duduk dibawah then replace by 2nd lead vocalist (who also serve as a leader) until disbanded, her picture not available. Some parties she takes place of lead singer if she not available. Aku disbanded kan group ani because time tu all of us under 18 and study.

Jikalau okay semua, aku expose kan trio group ani June or July 2011.

Gambar trio princess ani inda aku simpan because aku kan buat kelainan arah durang, hehe. Wait for our debut.