Saturday 23 April 2011

Trio Group

Tunggu punya tunggu! Aku aka fyzan kinda blurr dah with the decision make by Ms. Zetty. Zetty, who suppose join PCD group will not guaranteed. This decision make by myself and other PCD members.

On 22nd April, PCD official as trio group until their debut maybe around June 2011. Since some PCD not an originally a dancer or singer, I must recruit them as a group. Ayn, who currently Lead singer, I’m not worry with her singing ability but dance 50%. Ameera, she will be main dancer for PCD since before she’s dancer and I don’t mind with her singing ability. This is because she will only want to be a back-up singer as per her request. C.T. official former dancer and main vocalist for her band before, I don’t care much about her so much because I know her before.

Wait for our debut and our Online Shop. Their picture will be put on this blog soon =)